And How Computer Solutions Solves Them All
From the Desk of: Joel Gulick
CFO, Computer Solutions, Inc
Are you a business owner or office manager who is plagued with ongoing computer problems? And you don't know who you can trust to fix them fast, right, and make everything just WORK the way it's supposed to. I have the solution you have are looking for.
My name is Joel Gulick, CFO of Computer Solutions. What makes us unique is that we guarantee to make technology EASY for you. That includes guaranteeing 60-minute or less response times, owning problems (instead of blaming your ISP, software vendor or other outside problems), and providing good, old-fashioned customer service.
Although this isn't a breakthrough concept, I'm amazed at how IT firms don't get this right. In fact, our research has shown that most business owners like you have 3 incredibly frustrating problems when dealing with computer support and repair companies. See if you agree...
Problem #1: Lack of Response Time
- When your computer or network goes down or is experiencing a problem, it brings your entire company to a schreeching halt, and with the fast pace of business today, you can't afford to wait around for you IT guy to call you back or show up to fix you problems. Our stance on this is that you shouldn't have to wait more than 60 minutes: but more importantly, your IT guy should be PREVENTING these problems form cropping up in the first place.
Problem #2: Poor Communication and Service
- From arrogant technicians that talk over you head to zero communications on the status of your computer, and projects, another BIG problem many business owners have with their IT person is poor communication skills. Bottom line is you shouldn't have to talerate this from anyone. We believe that good communication is customer service 101, and if they can't get this right, how can you possibly trust them to be organized enough to manage your computer network?
Problem #3: They Never Quite Get Everything Working, So Problems are Always Cropping Up!
- Maybe you've experienced this yourself; you hire a so called computer expert to support your network, only to discover everytime they "solve" a problem, two more crop up. Or the problem they were supposed to have solved, keeps coming up again and again. Then to add insult to injury, they don't check their work, they keep charging you to come back a fix the same issues, or they blame ISP/Software/Hardware, or some other external reason and tell you it can't be fixed!
Enough is Enough! If you are like our other clients, you just want the darn thing to work the way it's supposed to-- problem is, choosing the RIGHT consultant can be confusing and difficult, which is why we would like to send you a copy of our Free Advisory Guide titled, "What Every Business Owner Know About Hiring an Honest, Competent, Responsive, and Fairly Priced Computer Consultant." This free guide will arm you with 21 revealing questions you should ask any computer consultant before giving them access to you computer network, as well as:
- The "dirty little secret" of the computer repair industry that most people don't know and will NEVER be told by your current IT guy. (Knowing this alone could save you from wasting tons of money, and untold aggravation when outsourcing your IT support.)
- How to spot unethical or grossly incompentent computer support/repair technician in minutes.
- 4 costly misconceptions business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one of which you need to know befor talking to ANYONE on the phone.
- The BEST way to protect your computer from viruses, spyware, hackers, downtime, slowness, crashes, data loss, and other expensive, devestating computer problems.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
Even if you aren't ready to outsource your IT support or change your current service provider, this report will give you the right information and questions to ask when the time comes. And if you have a sneaking suspicion that your current IT person is not delivering the level of the service and support you need, it will quickly help you to determine if your suspicions are correct-- And what you can do about it.
To claim you free copy please fill out the information on the homepage and a copy will be sent to your inbox, or you can call us at out 24 hour message line 912-303-8299 and leave a message with your telephone and address, we will mail a copy to directly.